We are seeking an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join our award-winning team.
The practice was established in 1998 and has grown into one of the Midlands leading independent architectural practices, with a reputation for delivering high-quality architecture within various sectors including Education, Residential and Commercial.
About the job
We are a small, friendly team with 10 members of staff based at our rural offices near Ashbourne. We value every member of our team and believe in offering a flexible, enjoyable working environment with the opportunity for continued learning and personal development.
Role & Responsibilities
• Technical Design and production of technical drawings and details using CAD and Revit.
• Attendance at site meetings.
• Carrying out/ drawing up of measured building surveys.
• Assisting in or the management of planning applications and liaise with the relevant local authority officers. Management of building regulations and tender documentation and processes with relevant stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 2 years experience.
• Experienced with Autocad.
• Evidence of technical details, current building regs drawings and planning drawings required.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with external design team.
• Client facing experience, contract administration and on-site experience.
A full driving licence would be advantageous. Our office is in a rural location and is very difficult to access via public transport.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a lively and creative team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV, work examples and a covering letter to our Practice Manager Louise Jones email@example.com.
No agencies please.